Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nails of the Day: Color Club's Disco Nap #5155

 In May's Birchbox, I got a sample size of this gold polish.  In the bottle, I thought it looked like an average half-decent gold.  The next day I had a semi-formal dance, and I was wearing black with gold accents.  So, I figured I'd give this polish a go, and I was so glad I did!  The pigmentation on this polish is out of this world!  I was so excited about the color that I'd go up to anyone I saw and say "Look at this gold!  It's super gold!"  And it is!  It's so metallic!  And metallics are very in for this season.  A full size of this product is $8 and can be found on the Birchbox website throughout the month of May.  If you don't have a gold, I'd definitely check this out if I were you.


 The polish lasted about  3 or 4 days, which may seem short to some, but I felt that for the great color, I would've been fine with 2 days!  I used two coats and a fast-drying top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment