Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 2012 Birchbox


So this month's Birchbox theme was the five senses.  As listed on the box (shown above): See it, hear it, taste it, touch it, smell it.  Birchbox teamed up with Glamour for July.

List of Products (starting in row two and moving left to right)

1) Oscar de la Renta - "live in love" perfume sample

  • Smells good, like a standard perfume.
  • "This elegant floral layers notes of hyacinth and orchid over a rich base of sandalwood and cedar." - Birchbox
2) stila - lip glaze in "lights" from the limited edition It's Go Time Lip Glaze Trio
  • So pretty!  Very natural bronze-y gloss that just helps make your whole complexion more glowy
  • I've never owned a stila product before!
3) LARABAR - uber (dried nut and fruit bar)
  • I'm not a huge fan of these types of bars in general.  This was very nutty and a bit sticky.  There's nothing wrong with that though, it's just a description.
4) Alterna - BAMBOO UV+ Color Protection Fade-Proof Fluide
  • Basically sun-screen for hair.  I think it's typically used on color-treated hair though to prevent the sun from fading color. Probably won't use this since I don't dye my hair.
5) Birchbox Exclusive - Earbuds
  • I love these neon buds!  So fun!  
6) Jouer - Luminizing Moisture Tint
  • I got this in my box a while back in the correct shade, but unfortunately they sent this second sample in  a way-to-dark color.  I'll just give it to a friend.
Overall I loved this box - as always!  I'm not too picky about these things.  I got two great items - the lip gloss and the earbuds!  That's good enough for me!  

Stay snazzy,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment